Banana Muffin – A healthy recipe for a simple breakfast.
This recipe is for a 12 cup Muffin.
- All-Purpose Flour – 2 Cups
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda – 3/4 tsp
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1.5 Cup
- Vegetable Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Ripe Bananas – 3 Nos (Peeled and Mashed)
- Eggs – 2 Nos (For veggie Lovers, this is not needed)
- Toasted Almonds/Walnut – 5-6 Nos Chopped
- Take a 12 cup Muffin Pan and line them with paper liners.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk the flour,salt,baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium bowl and blend it and set aside. This is the dry ingredient.
- Beat the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl to blend.
- Add and stir in the banana.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Do not be tempted to over mix the batter.
- You can also use a electric mixer for the above steps.
- Pour the prepared batter in the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins on the middle rack until the tops are golden brown for 25 minutes.
- You can insert a tooth pick/any object to poke the muffin and see that no crumbs are attached. This will help us identify if the muffin is well baked.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack and cool slightly.
- You can spread unsalted butter over the muffin to add some frostiness.
- The muffins may be eaten warm or cooled.