- Cauliflower – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander (Dhaniya) power 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric power – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 pinch
- Hing – 1 pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Medium Onion – 1 no
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Garlic – 3 – 4 pieces
- Coriander leaves – 1 Handful
- Cut the Cauliflower into florets.
- In the boiling water cook the cauliflower with salt until it becomes tender.
- Then drain all the water and keep it aside.
- Grind the onion,tomato,garlic,ginger and corianderleaves.No need to add water.
- Take a kadai, add the butter and oil, upon heating add the cumin seeds.
- Then pour the grind product, cook until the raw smell is gone.
- Add the redchilli powder,coriander power, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and hing then saute it.Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the cooked cauliflower in to the gravy and mix it well.Add very little water only if necessary.
- Finally garish with the coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice and chappathi.