(கொத்தமல்லி விரை பொடி)
SERVING SIZE – Vary
- Coriander seed – 200 gm
- Whole Urad dal – 4 tsp
- Channa dal – 4 tsp
- Red chili – 5 nos
- Whole black pepper – 5 nos
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Gingelly oil – 2 tsp
- Hing – 1 tsp
- Heat the kadai, dry roast the coriander seed until golden color (until aroma comes) by keeping the flame low. Take it out and let it cool.
- In the same kadai, heat the oil, roast the urad dal, channa dal, red chili and pepper until they turn golden color. Let it cool.
- Grind all the fried items with salt and hing using blender/mixie until it becomes a coarse powder.
- Store it in a dry and air tight container. Keep it in the room temperature. You can use it for long time.
- Enjoy it with hot rice. Mix the rice with gingelly oil. Eat it with papad and morkuzhambu (Buttermilk Sambar) or Raita.