Loaf – Not my usual stuff and turf. But wanted to try it out once. So, I tried making a Banana Nut Loaf and Voila!. It came out awesome and the best part is it’s Egg-less.
- Banana (Ripe) â€“ 2 nos
- Walnut (roughly chopped) â€“ 1/3 cup
- Plain Greek yogurt – Â¼ cup
- All purpose flour â€“ 1 cup
- Sugar â€“ Â½ cup + 1 tbsp
- Olive oil â€“ 2 Â½ tbsp
- Baking soda â€“ 1 tbsp
- Salt â€“ 2 pinches
- Cinnamon powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Water â€“ 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add Sugar, Oil, Water and Greek yogurt. Mix it well until Sugar melts. Then mash and add the Banana. Mix it well.
- Sieve the dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon Powder).
- Take 2-3 tbsp of the sieved mix and mix it with Walnut and keep it aside. This is to stop the Walnut from sinking to the bottom.
- Add one half of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mix and gently mix it. Then add the rest of the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix it. Now add the Walnut mixture and mix it well.
- Take a baking loaf pan and lightly grease the bottom with oil. Place the parchment paper and apply oil. Add the mixture and tab the pan to keep the contents evenly spread.
- Preheat the baking oven for 350 degree Fahrenheit. Bake the Loaf mix for 40 minutes.
- When itâ€™s done, take it out and place it in the cooling tray and let it cool.
- Enjoy the yummy Loaf for breakfast with coffee or dessert with ice cream.