Ginger juice is helpful for indigestion problem and heart burn. It has lot of medicinal values.
SERVING SIZE â€“ 2 to 3
- Lemon Juice â€“ 2 â€“ 3 tbsp
- Salt â€“ 2 pinch
- Sugar â€“ to taste
- Water â€“ 1 cup
- Ginger â€“ 1â€ť piece
- Coriander seeds â€“ 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds â€“ 1 tbsp
- Peel the skin from the ginger and cut it into pieces.
- Grind the cut ginger, coriander seeds and cumin seeds with water (enough to make it a paste) in the blender.
- Filter the grind product using a fine mesh strainer and take the extract. You may want to squeeze with a spoon to make the juice get thru the filter.
- Mix the extract with the water and add salt, sugar and lemon juice. Stir it well.
- Serve it and enjoy .
- Take half a glass once or twice a week. Do not take it often as the spicy property of ginger makes your throat feel the heat.
- Its always best to take it in the morning with empty stomach. Â Then continue with regular breakfast.