SERVING SIZE – 3 to 4
- Onion (medium, finely chopped) – 1
- Tomato (medium, finely chopped) – 1 or 2
- Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tsp.
- Cauliflower (finely chopped) – 2 cups
- Peas (frozen) – 1 cup
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp or to taste
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinches
- Asafoetida (Hing)– 1 pinch
- Coriander leaves – few sprigs
- Salt – to taste
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Heat the oil and add cumin seeds. After it splutters add onion, saute until raw smell is gone.
- Add the Asafoetida (Hing), Ginger and Turmeric powder. Mix it well. Then add the chopped tomato and cook it for 1 minute.
- Add the finely chopped Cauliflower, peas and salt. Mix it well, cover it with lid. Often stir it. If needed sprinkle some water.
- When veggies are ¾ cook add the red chili powder and coriander powder and mix it well. Cook until all the veggies are cooked.
- Finally garnish it with Coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with Roti and Rice.