Don’t have time to prepare dinner? . Here is a quick and easy to prepare Dosa that is healthy and tasty.
- Wheat / Gothumai Flour – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/3 cup
- Onion (medium finely chopped) – 1 no
- Green chili (Chopped) – 3 nos
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger (Grated / Paste) – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves (chopped) – few
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – few
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 3 cups
- Oil – for toasting
- Take a vessel and add the flour, green chili, onion, cumin seeds, asafetida, curry leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, salt and water. Mix it well and make it as a thin batter.
- Heat the griddle and pour the required amount of batter on it and drizzle some oil. Toast the dosa on both sides until golden color. Stir the batter each time before making the Dosa.
- Serve it hot with Gosthu, chutney / sambar.