Don’t have time to prepare dinner? . Here is a quick and easy to prepare Dosa that is healthy and tasty.
- Wheat / Gothumai Flour â€“ 1 cup
- Rice Flour â€“ 1/3 cup
- Onion (medium finely chopped) â€“ 1 no
- Green chili (Chopped) â€“ 3 nos
- Cumin Seeds â€“ 1 tsp
- Ginger (Grated / Paste) â€“ 1 tsp
- AsafoetidaÂ Â – Â¼ tsp
- Curry leaves (chopped) â€“ few
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – few
- Salt â€“ to taste
- Water â€“ 3 cups
- Oil â€“ for toasting
- Take a vessel and add the flour, green chili, onion, cumin seeds, asafetida, curry leaves,Â corianderÂ leaves, ginger, salt and water. Mix it well and make it as a thin batter.
- Heat the griddle and pour the required amount of Â batter on it and drizzle some oil. Toast the dosa on both sides until golden color. Â Stir the batter each time before making the Dosa.
- Serve it hot with Gosthu, chutney / sambar.