- Iceberg Lettuce – Â˝ size
- Cucumber â€“ 1 no (peel the skin, wash and cut into pieces)
- Tomato â€“ 1 no (wash and remove the inside seeds and cut into pieces)
- Spinach leaves â€“ 1 cup
- Crumbled Feta cheese â€“ 2 tbsp/ to taste
- Olive oil â€“ 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper â€“ ÂĽ tsp / to taste
- Salt â€“ to taste
- Lemon/ Lime juice â€“ 2 tsp / to taste
Serves – 2
Preparation Time – 15 min
- Chop the Iceberg Lettuce, wash it and drain it completely. (Pat the lettuce using kitchen towel/tissue).
- Take a cup with lid and add the â€śdressing itemsâ€ť and cover it with the lid and shake it well.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the fresh chopped Iceberg Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Spinach leaves and â€śmixed dressing itemsâ€ť. Mix it well.
- Garnish it with Feta Cheese and enjoy the freshness with a fork!.