Crunchy Onion and Bell Pepper blended with soft Panner and Kadai Masala to make this awesome and yummy Kadai Panner.
- Paneer / Cottage cheese â€“ 200 gm (cut into cubes)
- Tomatoes [M] â€“ 3 to 4 nos (puree it)
- Kashmiri chili powder / Paprika â€“ ÂĽ tsp
- Garam masala â€“ ÂĽ tsp
- Ginger â€“ Garlic paste â€“ ÂĽ tsp
- Â˝ Onion [M] â€“ cut into cubes
- 1 green Bell Pepper / Capsicum â€“ cut into cubes
- Dried Fenugreek leaves â€“ 1 tsp
- Salt â€“ to taste
For Kadai Masala:
- Kashmiri red chills â€“ 3 nos
- Fennel seeds â€“ 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds â€“ 2 tsp
- Coriander seeds â€“ 3 tsp
- Whole black pepper â€“ Â˝ tsp
For seasoning:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Oil â€“ 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chili â€“ 1 no (break into half)
- Cumin seeds â€“ ÂĽ tsp
- Coriander seeds â€“ 1tbsp
Serves – 3
Preparation Time – 30 min
- Dry roast â€śFor Kadai Masalaâ€ť items until nice aroma comes. Let it cool, and grind it into coarse powder.
- Take a Kadai, heat the Oil and add Cumin seeds and Coriander seeds. When it cracks, add the Tomato puree and Ginger Garlic paste. Mix it well. Let it boil until the raw smell is gone.
- Add the Âľ portion of Kadai masala powder, Salt and mix it well. Add the cut Onion and Capsicum/Bell Pepper. Let it cook until it becomes tender. Then, add the Kashmiri chili powder, Garam masala and mix it well.
- Add the Paneer cubes, Kastoori methi and 1 tsp of Kadai masala powder. Mix it well. Cook for 1-2 minute.
- Serve it hot with Roti/Naan/Rice.
- Note: The Kadai Paneer is meant to be dry.