- Raw Mango (medium size) β 1 no
- Oil β 3-4 tbsp
- Mustered seeds β 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder β 2 pinches
- Hing powder β ΒΌ tsp
- Red chili powder β 1 tsp [or] to taste
- Salt β to taste
- Peel the skin, wash and grate the mango or pulse it with food processor.
- Take a kadai, heat the oil, and add mustered seeds. When its splutters, add hing and turmeric powder and stir it.
- Add the grated mango and mix it well. Cover it with lid. Let it cook until the oil separates. Then add the red chili powder and salt. Mix it well. Cook until oil separate.
- Let it cool and store it in the air tight container.
- Serve it as a side dish. Its Yummy with Curd Rice.
- If you wish, you can add fenugreek powder at the end and mix it well.