For all Pasta,Pizza and Veggie roll lovers, here is the home version of Marinara Sauce using home grown Tomatoes. Easy and delicious!
- Onion â€“ 2 (medium, finely chopped)
- Tomato puree â€“ 3 cups
- Fresh basil leaves â€“ Â½ cup (wash and chopped)
- Garlic â€“ 5 cloves (finely chopped)
- Red chili flaked â€“ 1 tsp / to taste
- Olive oil â€“ Â¼ cup
- Crushed pepper â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Salt â€“ to taste
Serves – 4 people
Preparation Time – 20 min
- Wash and chop the Tomatoes and grind it into Puree.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat the Olive oil and add the red Chili flakes, chopped Onion and Garlic. Mix it well. Let it cook until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the Tomato Puree and salt and mix it well. Let it cook until the Oil seperates.
- Add the chopped Basil leaves and Pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Yummy and tasty Marinara Sauce is ready!