Succulent and smooth tender Asparagus oven roasted with rich Olive Oil and sprinkled with Salt and Pepper – a must eat healthy food.
- Preheat the oven to 420 degree F.
- Wash and trim the bottom of the Asparagus. Pat dry the Asparagus using kitchen towel/tissue.
- Arrange the Asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Make sure each Asparagus is coated properly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
- Serve it as appetizer or as side for any Pasta dish.