SERVING SIZE â€“ 3
- Spinach (Roughly Chopped) – 3 cups (tightly packaged)
- Paneer â€“ 1 cup (chop cubed)
- Milk â€“ Â¼ cup
- Green chillies â€“ 2 numbers
- Onion (Medium) â€“ 1 (Finely chopped)
- Garlic â€“ 1 tsp (Finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (Finely chopped)
- Tomato (M) â€“ 2 numbers (puree)
- Turmeric powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder â€“ 1 tsp / to taste
- Coriander and cumin powder â€“ 1 tsp
- Garam Masala â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Kasuri Methi â€“ 1 tsp (crushed)
- Oil and butter â€“ 3 tbsp
- Boil the water in the heavy bottom pan, blanch the spinach for 3 minutes and drain the excess water. Grind it with Green Chillies until smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil and butter, shallow fry the Paneer and take it out and keep it aside. In the same oil sautÃ© the onion until golden color. Add the ginger and garlic, sautÃ© it until the raw smell is gone.
- Add the Tomato puree, Red Chili powder, Cumin- Coriander powder, and Turmeric powder and Garam Masala, mix it well. Cook until the oil separates. Then add the spinach smoothie and milk. Mix it well and boil it for 2 minutes. Add the Paneer and crushed Kasuri Methi, mix it gently.
- Tasty Palak Paner is ready.
- Serve it hot with Roti, Parata, Naan , Rice.