Yummy and creamy Makhani blended with soft Panner that just taste so good and takes the prize of awesomeness!! .
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) cubes â€“ 1 cup
- Tomato [M] â€“ 3nos
- Onion [M] – Â½ no
- Ginger & Garlic paste â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Cashew nuts â€“ 5 nos
- Kashmiri Chili Powder (Paprika) â€“ 1.5 tbsp / to taste
- Red Chili powder â€“ 1/2 tsp / to taste
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Kastoori Methi – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala -1/4 tsp
- Salt â€“ to taste
- Heavy cream â€“ 4 tbsp / to taste
- Butter-1 tbsp melted or 1/4 slice.
- Oil – 1 tbsp
Serves – 3 persons
Preparation Time – 30 min
- Soak the Cashews in the water for 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop the Onion. Boil the onion in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Roughly chop the Tomatoes. Boil the tomatoes in the microwave for 5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Grind the Cashew, Onion and Tomatoes in the blender until smooth paste.
- Heat the Kadai, add Butter and Oil. Pour the ground paste and saute. Add Turmeric powder, Ginger-Garlic paste. Saute until the raw smell is gone. Mix it well and let it cook until oil starts to ooze out.
- Add the Crushed Kastoori Methi and mix it well.
- Add the Kashmiri chili powder (Paprika), Red chili powder and Garam masala. Add Â½ cup of Water and mix it well and bring it to boil. The color should be red-orange.
- Add the Panner cubes and mix it well and let it cook for 1-2 min.
- Finally add the Heavy Cream and mix it and boil it for 2 minutes. Then turn off the heat. Yummy Paneer Makhani is ready.
- Serve it hot with Roti / Parata / Naan and Rice.