This Pizza is from my friend Harini who made it during a get-together. I was instantly in love with it and so was everyone there. So I decided to share her work here.
SERVING SIZE ‚Äď depends (avg 2-3)
Note: This recipe is to prepare one 12 inch Pizza
Paneer Tikka Marination
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese – 8 Oz, cut in cubes
- Bell peppers – 1
- Onion – 1/2
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- ¬†Coriander finely chopped – 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies – 4 (can change according to spice level desired)
- paneer tikka masala – 1/4 tsp
- Dry Fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi – 1/2 tsp
- ¬†Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Grind coriander leaves and green chilies into a fine paste. Add it to the yogurt and mix well.
- Add the rest of the seasoning (Red Chili powder, Paneer Tikka masala, Salt, food color, Kasuri Methi , Ginger Garlic paste) and mix well.
- ¬†Add Paneer, Bell Peppers and Onion to this marination and mix well. Keep this mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
The above picture is Paneer Tikka marination for making more than one Pizza. But, the preparation ingredients mentioned is for one Pizza.
- Tomatoes – 4 ripe sweet and tangy tomatoes
- Onion – 1 big onion
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- paneer tikka masala – 1 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp / to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Grind tomatoes and onions and make into paste. In a pan, add the oil.¬† After it heats up, add the cumin seeds. Then add the tomato onion paste, ginger garlic paste and all the Masala’s. Cook until the oil separates.
Making of Panner Tikka Pizza
- Pizza base (1) – You can make your own base. I used ready-made Pizza base due to lack of time. I prefer to use thin or ultra-thin base because the taste of the topping is prominent in pizza with lesser dough.
- Mozzarella cheese (as desired)
- Marinated¬† Paneer Tikka
- Pizza Sauce
- Coriander – to garnish
- On a pizza baking plate, place the Pizza base, spread little bit oil on the surface of the base. Then spread the Pizza sauce evenly.
- Now, evenly spread the Mozzarella cheese as well.
- Finally, take the marinated Paneer Tikka out of the refrigerator and spread the Tikka on the pizza, and layer it with a little more cheese. Then add chopped coriander on top of it.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F. Then place the Pizza inside the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.¬† After that, broil the Pizza on low for 2 minutes as this will give a nice brown baked look on the cheese.
- Carefully remove the Pizza from the over and slice them.
- Serve it hot with some refreshing drink and enjoy the evening.