SERVING SIZE â Â 6 Parathas
- RadishÂ (Grated) – 1 cup
- Green chili paste – 1/4 tsp (or) to taste
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1/4 tsp
- Amchoor powder – to taste
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinches (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Water – as needed
- Salt – to taste
- Take the Wheat flour and add 1-2 pinch of salt and Â½ tsp of oil. Mix it well and then add water (or use the juice from the RadishÂ squeeze).
- Knee the dough well and leave it for 15 â 30 minutes. And then make small size dough balls.
- Grate theÂ RadishÂ and add little salt. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.Then Â squeeze all the juice from the graded mix.(You can use the juice from the Â squeeze to make the Dough).
- Add all the spices,coriander leaves, squeezed RadishÂ and salt. Mix it well. Squeeze the mixture again to remove the excess moisture.
- Right after the mixture is made, start making the dough balls in small circle (approx. 3 inch) with the edges/corners being thin and the center being thick. This helps to join theÂ RadishÂ and dough without tearing it.
- Keep theÂ RadishÂ mix ball in the center of the roll and start folding the edges towards the center and seal them.
- Using the roller, roll the sealed side a bit and then turn the sealed side down. Now start rolling the mix like a regular Chapatti. Do not put excess pressure while rolling as it will tear and expose the filling.The thickness depends on your taste and the amount of filling inside.
- Heat the griddle, cook the Parathas on one side until golden color. Turn on to the other side and cook. Apply butter/ghee/oil on both sides. Cook until nice golden color.
- Serve it hot with any chutney, pickle, Raitha or curd.
- You can add red chili powder according to your taste.
- Instead of Squeezing the Radish, u can directly saute it for few minutes to avoid the moisture.And u can add all other ingredients to prepare the filling.