A protien rich Red Lenthil pasta recipe that is a good for kids and everyone.
- Cook the Red lenthil penne pasta in boiling water as per the instruction on the packaging (usually about 10-12 min). It has to be cooked, but still firm to bite. While cooking pasta, add the vegetables along in hot water. So both pasta and veggies will cook.
- After cooking, drain the water.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add the Marinara sauce (see instructions on how to make it) and bring it into boil. Now add the cooked pasta and veggies.
- Add the Italian seasoning and mix it well.
- Serve the hot, tasty and yummy Red Lenthil Penne pasta.