- Baby Potatoes – 1/4 Kg
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 2 pinch
- Hing – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mustered Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – for shallow fry
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Cook the patatoes in the pressure cooker for 2-3 whistle. Make sure not to make it mushy.
- Let it cool and peal the skin. Cut in to pieces.
- Take a bowl and add the cut potatoes,red chilli powder,coriander powder,garamÂ masala,hing and salt and mix it well.Â Add very little (1 tsp) water. Marinate it for 5 – 10 min.
- Take a Kadai add oil, when it’s hot add mustered seeds,Ater it splutters add curry leaves and add the marinated potatoes and stir it well.Keep the stove in the medium heat until it starts to get golden color.Don’t stir it too often and potatoes may be broken and become mushy.
- Once the potato gets golden color, it will be crispy and tasty.
- Serve it hot with Morkuzhambu Rice,Sambar Rice,Rasam Rice,Lemon Rice etc.