- Semiya (Vermicelli) 1 Cup
- Tomato 1
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Cut Vegetables 1 Cup (carrots, beans, peas, corn)
- Ginger – small piece
- Green chilli 2
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds 1/2tsp
- Channa Dal – 1/2 tsp
- Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/4tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of hing
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Water – 2 cups
- Optional Step : Pre-fry the vermicelli (just before golden brown) without oil in a pan and keep it aside.
- Take a kadai and add oil. When the oil is hot add Mustard seeds, channa dal, urad dal & Cumin Seeds.
- After they split add green chillies and grated ginger.
- Then add finely chopped onion and fry it until golden brown.Then add turmeric powder, hing and saute it.
- Add the tomato and vegetables,pour the water and add salt.Let the vegetables cook until tender.
- When it is done add the semiya and saute, cover the kadai with the lid,let it cook for few minutes.
- If u need more water add hot water.
- Finally garnish with cilantro and corander leaves.
- After preparation,let it warm for 5 min in the Stove.