SERVING SIZE – 3 to 4
- Mini Soya Chunks – 1 Cup
- Tomato – 3 medium size
- Green Peas (frozen) – 1 Cup
- Onion – 1 (Medium Size, finely chopped)
- Ginger – garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 pinch
- CorianderÂ Leaves – finely Chopped 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – to Taste
- Salt – to taste
- Cooking/Olive Oil – 3 tbsp
- Take a heavy bottom pan, heat the oil, add the soya chunks and shallow fry it.Then take the soya chunks out by filering the oil and soak it in the hot water till they soften.
- Heat the remaining oil, add cumin seeds,onion and ground it to paste. Saute until raw smell is gone.
- Add the chopped tomatoes,tumeric powder,red chili powder and salt, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.Then add 1/4 cup of water,let the gravy simmer to get the desired consistency.
- Add the mini soya chunks and peas.Cover the pan until peas becomes tender.Add the garam masala and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Soya Mutter Pasanda is ready. Serve it hot with rice or roti.
- Instead of chopping the onion, you can also grind to a paste.