An unusual healthy dish for the whole family.
- Ragi flour – 1cup
- Grated jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut – 2tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinches
- Water 1/2 cup
- Ghee â€“ for toasting
Serves – 4 to 5 adai
Time – 20 min
- Heat the vessel, add the Jaggery and water. Melt the Jaggery and filter the impurities. Take a bowl and add the Ragi, Coconut, Cardamom powder and Jaggery water. Mix all the ingredients until smooth dough. If need be, you can add a spoon of water and kneed it.
- Take a lemon size ball and flatten it on the Banana leaf/ Ziploc cover, greased it with drops of ghee.
- Heat the Skillet, add the Adai and drizzle it with few drops of ghee. Let it cook for 1 min in a low flame and flip over to the other side, drizzle it with ghee and cook it.
- Serve hot and sweet Ragi Adai.