I came across this easy to make dessert Fruit Custard from my cousin Nithya. Its very nice and can be made in no time. Easy peasy to makey!!!
- Vanilla ice cream â€“ 2 cups / as required / to taste
- Mango puree â€“ 2. 5 cups / as required/ to taste
- Banana [L] â€“ 1 no (peel the skin and finely chopped)
- Apple â€“ 1 no (wash and finely chopped)
- Grapes â€“ 1 cup (wash and finely chopped)
- Strawberries â€“ Â½ cup (wash and finely chopped)
Serves – as per Appetite ðŸ™‚
Preparation Time – 15 min
- Keep the Vanilla Ice cream at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. It helps to mix evenly.
- Finely chop all the Fruits and keep it aside.
- Take a mixie jar, add the Ice cream and Mango puree. Give a nice blend (without the fruits).
- Transfer the mix into a bowl and add the chopped Fruits. Use a spoon and mix it together.
- Enjoy the yummy cool Fruit Custard.
- You can add any fruits of your choice.
- If the ice cream is melted enough. No need to grind. Just mix the ice cream and puree just like that.
- Optional: No need to add sugar, actually the sweet from the fruit is enough and will do. But if you still want, add little by little.