A different kind of Paratha that I came across from my friend Priya Ganesh. Very easy to make and healthy.
- Wheat flour â€“ 3 cups
- Lauki/ Bottle guard/ Suraikkai â€“ Â½ cup [peel the skin and remove the seeds and shred]
- Potato â€“ 1 medium (boiled)
- Paneer â€“ 2 tbsp [shredded]
- Red chilli powder â€“ 2 tsp
- Green chili â€“ 1 (finely chopped)
- Garam masala â€“ 1 tsp
- Kasoor methi â€“ 2 tsp
- Turmeric â€“ Â½ tsp
- Ajwain seeds â€“ 2 pinch
- Salt â€“ to taste
- Oil- for making paratha
- Warm water â€“ as needed
Serves – 4 persons
Preparation Time – 25 to 30 min
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients except oil. Mix by adding water little by little and make a dough.
- Add few drops of Oil, apply all over the dough. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Then roll the Paratha. Heat the skillet and roast the Paratha on both sides. Drizzle some Oil.
- Yummy Lauki Ka Paratha is ready. Serve it hot with chutney/pickle and Raita or a side dish of your choice.